Where To Look For Fashion Jobs In Canada
People often ask me “Where can I look to find a job in fashion?” And lucky for everyone, there are lots of options out there! Here are some fantastic resources for finding a job in the fashion industry in Canada:
- Craigslist and Kijiji are good places to find a variety of introductory sewing and fashion jobs if you don’t have a lot of work experience in the field or if you’re new to sewing.
- WorkInCulture.ca lists fashion-industry jobs as well as jobs in the arts including theatre and film.
- Colintex is a recruitment agency that focuses on the apparel, sportswear, and fashion industries.
- Style Nine to Five publishes fashion jobs available across Canada.
- Toronto Fashion Incubator has fashion job postings, and also acts as a great overall resource (classes, mentoring, studio space, business-development programs) for anyone interested in building a fashion business or a fashion brand including fashion designers, jewellery and accessories designers, small business owners, and fashion students.
I’ll put together a list of places to look when trying to find a fashion job in the US as well. In the meantime, if you have any resources in addition to what’s above, I’d love to hear them!